Monday, February 28, 2011

Why I Love My Crockpot

Crockpots - one of the greatest inventions for any busy person!  You can just put whatever in it, leave it for awhile, and viola` you have dinner.

And so was the case tonight.  We had the main dish for small group and the girl that plans the meals is so thoughtful - she asked me what I wanted to make knowing that I worked and dinner may be a challenge.  I opted for the crockpot!  We had BBQ Chicken - so good! 

Brad introduced this to me in college and it is the simpliest thing ever.  Take some chicken, stick in the crockpot all day to let it cook (with some water over it so it doesn't burn), dump the water at the end of the day, add so bbq sauce, let it get warm and serve.  So easy and so good!

Anyone else have a favorite crockpot recipe?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment