Friday, February 25, 2011

Star of the Show

And now for the star of the birthday party, Paige!

I am having eye issues (allergies I guess) and can't really see out of either eye right now.  So, if something doesn't look right, bear with me and go with it.


Enjoying some time outside just before the party begins 



Bring on the food!!


Ella was so sweet to help Paige open her gifts.  Ella picked out each gift for Paige and showed Paige the proper way to oogle and aagle over gifts.  Ella was so expressive - I think we all loved how excited she got over Paige's new clothes!



Our attempt at a family pic before the cake.



Ready to dig in!



Paige's two little helpers were waiting and ready.



Paige was more into the icing this time so I thought I would dig a little for her to let her get to the cake.  When she saw the fork, she knew she had to have it.  And since it was her birthday, I gave it to her for a minute.


What was left of the cake - lots for Momma and Daddy!!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun!!!! Everything looks so wonderful. I know it was a wonderful day of celebration.

    ReplyDelete