Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome to Paige's Flutterbration!!

I started working on a post from Paige's party this past weekend but realized I wanted to share too many pictures (when it reached 20 I thought that may be a little much for one post).  So, I decided to break this down into 2 posts. 
I had the best time decorating for the party!  I had been working on this for about a month, trying to figure out how exactly I wanted everything and I think it really paid off.


As you walked in the door, the side table was decorated with a ribbon wreath (I learned to do this from my friend Emily), an invitation framed, and one of the party favors. 









Brad and I are obsessed with these cupcakes!  This lady in Mobile makes them and they are so good.  I probably hyped them up way too much and he and I may be the ones who really like them, but boy are they worth it to us!



Now on to the party!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Looks like you did a great job decorating! Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete