Wednesday, August 11, 2010

6 Months!

Paige, you are 6 months old!


Sweet baby, we could not get the picture I wanted this month.  You are absolutely adorable so it is not you at all!  The lighting looks off and you did not want to sit back along the bumper.  Oh well, this just shows what you are up to now!

* You started eating baby food and you absolutely love it - except for green beans.  We have developed a routine of eating cereal in the morning and cereal with a veggie or fruit in the evening.  We will add a fruit to the morning and keep on going.  I love how you want to "help" feed yourself.  You grab our hands and direct the spoon to your mouth.  I also love the mess you make.  I know that the wet washcloth MUST be close by.  You normally take 4 bottles a day, one of which is formula.

* You are on the border for size 2 and 3 diapers, along with 3/6 month and 6/9 month clothes.  I can't wait for your doctor's appointment next week to see how much you weigh and how long you are.

* You are so, so, so sweet.  You love to give hugs and just love to giggle.  Your laugh is just so contagious.  I think we could sit back and giggle with each other for hours!

* Your "trick" of the month is blowing your tongue and lips (I guess that is what you call it).  The whole thing cracks me up and you seem to do it at the best times, like while you are eating (can you see the sweet potatoes going everywhere?).  You also love jewelry.  Look out - if you are wearing a little bling P wants it.  She likes to look at my rings, as if she is inspecting them, and loves necklaces and of course earrings (what baby doesn't want to pull on earrings).

* You sleep great and Daddy and I feel so lucky.  You normally go to bed between 7 and 9 and get up around 6:30 or 7 am.

* I almost forgot something very important - you started sitting up on your own!  It started out more "tripod" but you are sitting up straighter with each passing day.

Happy Half Birthday Sweet Baby Girl!!  We love you!!

2 comments:

  1. 6 months old-unbelievable. She is adorable. Love Aunt S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress!! And it looks great on Miss P!! Give her a hug for me and tell her I miss her!!! Happy 6 months Paige!!!

    ReplyDelete