Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sweet Memories

No one said being a parent would be easy.  We had to make a really tough decision for our sweet little girl.  If you remember, back in January I went searching for a daycare.  I found The Neighborhood School (where I got up at 3 am and stood in line for a few hours to ensure Paige got a spot) and Christ the Kind Early Childhood Development Center.  TNS couldn't take Paige until August so we decided Paige could go to CTK for the months before. 

I never imgained I would want her to stay, but then we got the CTK and they were wonderful.  They took care of me and my baby on my first day back at work (and every day there after).  Paige came home so happy and it was such a relief to know she was in good hands.  So, what I thought would be easy became one of the hardest things ever.  Brad and I just avoided the conversation whenever we could until we couldn't anymore.  With out going into the details, we decided to go ahead and switch her to TNS.  This past Friday was Paige's last day and her sweet teachers prepare this card for her.


The front of the card was Paige's footprint.


The inside was a note from the teachers and footprints from her classmates (needless to say, I left in tears...which is very ironic since I came in in tears).

We love you Ms. Melissa, Ms. Heather and Ms. Anna!  Thank you for taking care of our Little P, we will miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment