Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good Times and Laughter Too

This post is going to be short and sweet.  I am fighting a small cold and the words are just not coming to me, but I wanted to share a few pics from our weekend.

We ventured up to Huntsville to continue celebrating Brad's birthday.  We ate dinner with Brad's parents and Christina Friday night, finishing up the evening with a homemade cookie cake (thanks Nana!! ).

Saturday night we celebrated with our friends, the Eckley's.  When we lived in Huntsville we traditionally celebrated with them and the Newby's because Brad, Matt and Jennifer all had birthdays within a week of each other.  The Newby's couldn't join us this year but that didn't stop us from having fun.  We went to Rosie's for dinner and Matt and Emily had us back to their house for cake afterwards - so fun!!  You can't go wrong with Rosie's or the Eckley's!!



Kate and Paige sitting next to each other at Rosie's - too stinkin' cute!!  I just loved that they got to sit next to each other.  Our babies are growing so fast! 



Ben is so sweet!  I can't leave him out.  He is always a great source of entertainment and just loves Brad.  Emily told me that he did a happy dance and song when she told him we were coming in town.  The song was all about Brad - I love it!


Emily is my source for baby information.  I go to her for all of my questions, especially when it comes to feeding.  She is a dietician and just knows so much (or is it that I am just that clueless - ha!).  Thank you Emily for answering all of our questions.  Our newest adventure is transistioning to table foods.  Kate is such a good eater and I love learning what all Emily has done to help Kate make the transistion.


The girls are 3 months apart and are literally the same size.  It is so funny to me because Paige is the same size as most of our friends' little girls and they were all born before her.  Kate, like the other girls, is just a petite little thing.



We tried to get a picture of all 3 kids together and poor Kate just wanted to go!  She is crawling now and being held by her brother is not on her agenda.

It is weekends like this that make me miss living so close to friends and family!  Thank yall for celebrating with us!!

1 comment: