Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HOTlanta Here We Come

This week I have been at a conference in Atlanta.  When I found out I was going I asked Brad if Paige and Nanny could tag along (after confirming he couldn't go).  Being the great husband he is, he said yes even though it meant he would be without his baby girl for a week.  So, Nanny flew into PNS and rode with me to Atlanta, or "Hotlanta" as I like to call it (please tell me you call it this too so that I am not the only weird one, kind of like Huntsville = Huntsvegas).

Before we left we made a trip to Sea n Suds for a yummy shrimp sandwich (they have the best in my opinion).  As you know, I like to give a beach update.  I am pleased to say that the beach was full.  The restaurant was pretty full too.  We didn't have to wait but when we left there was a wait.  Since it was the weekend before school started, I think it was a great turnout.

I will have more about our trip here pretty soon...until then a few pics from dinner.





1 comment:

  1. Hope you 3 are enjoying Hotlanta. I love the picture of you, your mom and Paige-3 generations-how sweet. Glad to hear the beaches and restaurants are getting a little crowded. Hopefully that will continue. Love Aunt S

    ReplyDelete