Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Run, Run, Run

Paige's school was closed Monday and Tuesday for inservice.  So, Brad took off Monday and I took off Tuesday to stay home with Paige.  It was so much fun for both of us!!  Brad was busy playing with P all day on Monday and didn't get any pictures.  He also was the sweetest husband ever - he let me work late and had dinner ready for me when I got home.

I had a list a mile long of errands to run and I am proud to say that I got them all accomplished.  We were able to get the dogs to the groomer, ran by Target, picked up the blue card from the doctor's office, took registration paperwork by P's new school, got the car worked on, and completed the grocery shopping for the week.  P was an angel!  She is just so good to go with me and let me get these things done.  I was also able to get a little bit of housework done too (not too much, don't worry our still is not up to snuff).


The highlight of my day was when we were at the Toyota dealership getting the car worked on.  I never like waiting and it always seems like it takes forever.  Also, the dealership down here has a huge ego and they just rub me the wrong way.  Paige entertained me the whole time we were there.  She talked and babbled, very loudly might I add, the entire time.  I tried to play up the whole baby and mom waiting thing in an effort to get the car done sooner.  I am not sure that it really helped but I had fun letting Paige be a baby (normally I would consider putting her paci in in a time like this - to let people enjoy their waiting in quite - but not this time!).




I haven't ever posted a video but I thought this might be fun - I hope it works.  While Paige ate her cereal last night she was more interested in playing (blowing her tongue at me).  It was too funny and just made me laugh (while I was telling her that we did not need to play while we were eating dinner.  She just looked at me, smiled, laughed and continued on.).  After we were done we gave her a water bottle to play.  You can see the tongue blowing and the babbling.  This is the mini-version of our Toyota visit.


I have also just realized that you probably think the only thing she does is sit in the bumbo because that is the only pictures we show.  I promise she does more than sit in the bumbo.  She is just too stinkin' cute when she is in it and it gives me the opportunity to take pictures. 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the video-thanks for sharing. We need to get together when you are up here, or if I make it down your way! Love, Aunt S

    ReplyDelete