Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fairhope Pier

This afternoon the 4 of us went to the Fairhope pier. The weather was just perfect for an afternoon outside (mid 70s with a nice breeze). I know I had a great time walking and looking around and I think Brad and the girls did too. While we were walking Ellie wanted to go, go, go and Madi kept a steady pace (not too fast but not too slow). This was probably the furtherest we had taken Madi walking and she did great. While we were there we got many comments/compliments. They ranged from, "they're so cute", "look, they are both wearing pink", to "double trouble". This is the first time I had heard this but I might have to agree with the man who said this; these girls have us wrapped around their fingers (or should I say paws). I hope we get to have many more days at the pier.


We couldn't get Ellie turned around. She loved looking at the water and the birds.


No comments:

Post a Comment