Thursday, March 12, 2009

Updates

I thought it would be good to give an update on a few things.

1) Headboard - the 2nd one arrived last week. The first one arrived damaged (or so the box says) the last week of February. A new one had already been ordered so we now have 2.

2) Yoga - Just what I thought it would be - relaxing! It was great to stretch after being sore from bootcamp. I am still sore today, in fact I can barely walk. Yesterday Lauren and I were both moving slowly through the office. I definitely want to go back but it will not be today!

3) My old job - I didn't make it very clear that the transition to Millington is going to happen over 5 years, or so the director says. I have a feeling it will take less time as everyone finds new jobs or retires.

That's it - have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment