Thursday, March 12, 2009

Whistle While You Work

Our good friends, the Eckley family (Matt, Emily and Ben), are coming to visit us this weekend; they are actually on their way right now - wahoo! Last night Brad and I were doing some last minute cleaning (we always save the floors for last). Brad loves to listen to his i-pod and sing while cleaning. Me on the other hand, can handle some music but don't really like 2 things going at once (i.e. music and tv or 2 types of music). So, I was serenaded with everything from Tom Petty to Josh Turner while I mopped the kitchen, den and study. It was great! It made me laugh though, because I could hear him above the vacuum - he was just belting out.

How do you like to clean? Do you like listening to music so you can sing along?

No comments:

Post a Comment