Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

This best describes my Saturday! Brad and I were in Huntsville and I had a jam-packed Saturday visiting with friends and family. The day got started with lunch with 2 friends, Jennifer and Emily. Jennifer is expecting her first baby, Caroline, here in the next few weeks. It was fun visiting and catching up.


Next, I slipped in a visit with my friend Rebecca. Rebecca and her husband, Billy, just bought a house about 5 minutes from Jennifer. I have been wanting to see her new house so bad! As always, what we both intended to be a 30 minute visit turned into an hour and a half - ha!! It was great! Rebecca and I talk almost everyday, but it was so great just to see her face and give her a hug, actually lots of hugs. Rebecca, your house in beautiful!



The night ended with a couples kitchen shower for Justin and Christina. It was given by Christina's mom and step-dad's Sunday school class. One of the hostesses was Mrs. Houston (the shower was actually at her house). This is special to me because Mrs. Houston hosted a shower for me when Brad and I got married (it was at her house too). It was fun getting to visit with everyone and watch Justin and Christina play games. The first game was a cake decorating game. The picture below is the final product - the chef and sous chef did great! The other game was the nearly/newly wed game with the parents and happy couple as the contestants. The questions and answers were just as funny as the real game.




Since we will be back in Huntsville next weekend, we left Ellie and Madi with Brad's parents. I miss them like crazy and can't wait to see them Friday! It won't get here soon enough!!

1 comment:

  1. I sure wish this blog was called Home Sweet Huntsville instead of Down Home In Daphne!!!

    But, I'll take what I can get!

    LOVE YOU LEEANN!

    ReplyDelete