Thursday, March 5, 2009

God Works in Mysterious Ways

I found out this morning that my old job in Huntsville (a systems accountant for the Corps of Engineers) is being relocated to Millington, TN. I am in just complete shock because I love my old job, more importantly I love the people that I worked with. I can not imagine the CEFMS office in Millington and I can not imagine it with different people working there.

I could not have asked for a better boss than Linda Brooks and team leader than Sandy Eckley. These ladies are excellent leaders and taught me so much. Being a part of this group has help mold who I am today - I am getting emotional just writing this! The entire group was just the best people to work with. I miss working, eating (we did a lot of that!), chatting, exercising, just seeing their faces. Knowing they are not all going to be together any more just makes me sad. Really, it is one of those things you don't realize how good you had it until it is gone. And with this change it is really going to be gone.

Ok, enough sappy stuff. If anyone knows of any government jobs for accountants or jobs for programmers in Huntsville let me know. I know some great people who will be needing jobs. Isn't God funny - this could be me looking for a job. This is all a part of His plan. He took care of me last year and I know He will take care of rest as they search for new jobs or make decisions to retire.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Not that there were any doubts before that you made the right decision to move South, but what a confirmation!

    ReplyDelete