Tuesday, January 26, 2010

3rd Time's a Charm

Last week I had my 3rd interview for a promotion within my office and this time I finally got it! Yipee!! I figured it was either 3rd times a charm or 3 strikes and I am out - ha!


You may remember me talking about these job interviews back in the fall. Well, I knew I wouldn't get the first 2 and while this aggrevated me I knew the 3rd one was probably mine - I was right. The job title is Systems Accountant it is similar to what I did in Huntsville. It helped that I filled in at this job for 12 weeks back in the spring and have been doing it again since October. So, out of all 3 jobs I have interviewed for this one is the best fit. It stinks that it has taken so long to get here but I made it.


Now we can look forward to a pay raise just in time for Paige to get here! Happy Paige Day (or should it be happy pay day)!

No comments:

Post a Comment