Thursday, January 14, 2010

Showered With Love

Not only did we have the shower Friday night, we had another one Saturday morning! My wonderful friends threw this for Paige. I feel so blessed to have friends like this and could not have asked for anything better. I was amazed by all the friends and family who came out on the chilly morning (I believe it was 18 degrees outside when I left). One funny thing - I had the hardest time sleeping Friday night. I think it was that I had such a great time Friday night and knew that Saturday was going be great. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning! The shower did not disappoint. Paige received tons a nice gifts and best of all I got to see friends and family!

Me with the hostesses (Ashley, Jennifer, Christina, Rebecca, and Emily)


Every detail was so special!


Her nursery is pink and green with stripes and polka dots

Another thing that really stuck out to me was how sweet all of the husbands were/are. They let their wives get out and come to our shower while they watched their kids. The more I thought about it, the more I appreciated them too! Some even helped get the party ready.

Emily's husband Matt cleared the steps the night before.

Rebecca's Billy helped by setting out placemats.


Me and my college friend Ashley. She drove from Piedmont to come celebrate. We had other friends and family make long treks to come - it really meant a lot to me!!

We received a lot of cute Auburn outfits. This one is from my sweet friend Susan. I can't wait for Paige to wear it!


I love everything/anything monogrammed! Paige received tons of cute monogrammed gifts - bibs, burp cloths, blankets, you name it!

My sister-in-law, Liz, made this blanket. Emily Paige is embroidered all around the edge - so cute!

The grandmas and me (Nanny and Nana)
Words can not express how grateful Brad and I are for these 2 showers! We truly felt showered with love. While I enjoyed receiving all the gifts (who doesn't!), I enjoyed seeing all of my friends and family even more. I can't wait for Paige to get here so she can meet everyone and everyone can meet her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment