Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Check

I have a list of to-do's that feel a mile long. A lot was accomplished this weekend and I forgot to mention 2 things we were able to check off.

1) Saturday is was supposed to rain all day so Christina and I took my car to get the bookcase. We knew the bookcase was 70" tall and figured they would put 2 or so inches of padding on each size. We also knew that if we scooted up really close we had 78" worth of space in the back. So, we get to the store and ask if they can measure to see if it will fit in the car. The lady comes back and says it is exactly 78". Christina and I agreed that we wanted to try to get it in the car. Well, the high school boy got it loaded and I tried to put the back down and it wouldn't close - we were about 5" off! Bound and determined we asked him if he had any rope so we could tie the back down and sure enough he did. So, here is how we drove back from Pensacola...

We made it home with the bookcase! Check that off the to-do list!

2) I have really been wanting to park in the "expectant mothers" parking places at stores. At first it wasn't a big deal to me. I thought it would be fun but thought I needed the exercise at the same and didn't really worry about it. Well, now I am tired and the parking spot looks great, but I haven't been able to find any. I checked Target, Publix, Winn Dixie, you name it, and no parking spots to be found...that is until Sunday. We went to Babies-R-Us. Brad parks the truck in a normal spot and as we are walking in we see the spot! Being the sweet husband he is, he went back and moved the truck for me, basically so I could say we parked in the "expectant mothers" parking spot. Another thing checked off my to-do list!


No comments:

Post a Comment