Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Shower for Little Tiger

Brad and I trekked it Huntsville for the weekend (we made it even with all the snow and ice Huntsville had). Friday night we were honored and celebrated the upcoming birth of Paige, our little tiger (or should I say tigerette!), with my dad's side of the family and his friends.


My sweet stepbrother, Jonathan, and stepsister, Joanna, planned a special shower for us at Rosie's (one of our favorite resturants!). Everything was just perfect!

Dad, Donna, me, Brad, Joanna and Jonathan

The details were so special! Little Tiger was the theme. As you can see, we had little tigers everywhere.

Brad and I were the judges of the playdough baby game. Cheryl knew how to speak to these parents' heart - a War Eagle baby!! Everyone's babies turned out so cute. Cheryl made it easy to pick 1st place, but 2nd and 3rd were a little harder.

Paige received awesome gifts! I think everyone knows us and knew we would love an AU outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment