Saturday, January 30, 2010

Paige Update

Well, I went to the doctor for my weekly check-up. I had an ultrasound to check to make sure she was head down (which she was - yay). They also checked some other things, one of those was the amniotic fluid. Turns out I am low (or Paige is low - not sure how that really works).

So, I have been instructed to drink lots and lots of water over the weekend. Then I will go back Tuesday morning to be rechecked (ultrasound and normal check up). If the levels are still low we will go on over to the hospital and have her. Yes, that is right, Paige could be here Tuesday!

I seem to be progressing and made a lot of progress over the last week - Paige dropped a lot. I really think it is the low fluid levels that makes the doctor want to go ahead and get her here, but the progression helps too.

Please say a prayer that we have a happy and healthy baby, whether it be this Tuesday or next Thursday (our inducement date)!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I know you are super busy trying to get things together now!! Praying for you and I will call you today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is so exciting! I had Sky at 38 wks and he had been long ready to come, so she will be healthy and beautiful i'm sure!

    ReplyDelete