Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We're In!

We survived Black Tuesday and Paige has a spot in August at The Neighborhood School!

I got there at 4:50 am and I was NOT the first one there. How crazy is that? I was #3 though - the first lady got there at 4:15 and the 2nd at 4:30. Luckily, we were all needing different ages so I was the first for the infants.

So, I get there at 4:50. When does the next person get there? Um, 6:10 am and that person was Brad (he stopped and got me a donut and coffee, what a great husband!). I decided I would stay and see this through since I got there so early and there weren't as many people there. Others got there a little 6:30 but there weren't too many people.

It is kind of funny how it turned out (not too many people), but I am so glad we have a spot secured for her, plus it makes a great story!

No comments:

Post a Comment