Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Part II

Well, you can tell we are at home and life is back in full swing. It has taken me 2 weeks to get these pictures uploaded! Oh well, better late than never! The last part of the week in Huntsville was mainly spent with family. Here are some pictures...



Christmas Eve with the Nixon's (Brad's mom's side of the family)

Brad, MaMaw, PaPaw, and me Christmas Eve.

Justin, Christina, me, Brad, Mom, and Dad Christmas Eve

Ellie helping Justin open gifts. She thought every gift was for her and that she needed to help.


Madi thought it would be better to rest

Ellie and Madi all tuckered out

Bill, Momma, me and Brad Christmas Day


Aunt Shirley, me and Brad Christmas Day evening

Everett and Liz opening the WonderPets boat we got Everett. After hearing the WonderPets song the rest of the afternoon, Brad and I realized that there could be some payback down the road! Luckily, the boat did have an off switch.

Me, Julio (oh I mean Wheeler), and Brad celebrating with the Brewster's on Saturday

Dad, Donna, me, and Brad celebrating Christmas Saturday evening

Grayson helping me open gifts at the Wright Family Christmas on Sunday


Me and Kaylee (our friends', Jon and Ashley, new baby girl)

We stayed with Brad's parents the entire week and took over their house (such a blessing to stay in one place - thank you!!). This was a familiar scene in their kitchen - 3 of us on our "cracktops".


Going to Huntsville is always fun and always busy. We had a great time visiting with friends and family and can't wait to go back and do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment