Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shark Attack

So, you know your getting old when your Christmas list consists of cleaning supplies. One year I asked for a carpet cleaner and another year we used our Christmas money to buy a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Both have been so fun and made me feel so much cleaner! This year I asked for a Shark Steam Pocket Mop.

I got to use it over the weekend and it was so much fun!! What makes the story even more sad is that I had lunch with 2 of my coworkers last week and we were all talking about the Shark. One of the girls got one for Christmas and the other had seen them and we convinced her that she needed one. Before lunch I had not tried our's out but needless to say, that was my project when I got home from work that day.

Okie doke - now you know how exciting our life has been and why there hasn't been much posting on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment